Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new landing spot for Brandon?

Default Re: new landing spot for Brandon?

Quote Originally Posted by Montano View Post
    Would that be the 'Head Mother F*%@er In Charge' ??
    Sadly, what's kind of interesting is that Brendan refers to himself with a similar. Here is an example where his MySpace page lists occupation as HNIC.

http://www.myspace.com/bradere

I'm not even going to get into what this stands for.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

That one's easy Tim..... Head Newyorker In Charge !!

I think that all of us "Alpha" and "Beta" testers for VoipO; if ever we are making a resume for a job; should be able to put down that we were different officers in charge of the "Research and Development" division of VoipO.

Being it was my idea; I get to claim the office of "President - R&D".

Send me an email; and include $10. We still have titles available for Vice President, Secretary, Sergeant at Arms, and anything else imaginable. Later... Mike....
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Sadly, what's kind of interesting is that Brendan refers to himself with a similar. Here is an example where his MySpace page lists occupation as HNIC.

http://www.myspace.com/bradere

I'm not even going to get into what this stands for.
    Let's just put it this way: It's not a nice thing to claim and if you Google the initials it tell you the various things it implies.

This tells me all about anyone who uses that term that I need to know. My radar is never wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
    I think that all of us "Alpha" and "Beta" testers for VoipO; if ever we are making a resume for a job; should be able to put down that we were different officers in charge of the "Research and Development" division of VoipO.

Being it was my idea; I get to claim the office of "President - R&D".

Send me an email; and include $10. We still have titles available for Vice President, Secretary, Sergeant at Arms, and anything else imaginable. Later... Mike....
    Think of a high tech way to say guy in charge of breaking things... my money order is on the way!
    I Void Warranties.

No search results found.

We couldn't find any jobs for HNIC.
    Please check the keyword terms you entered.
    You can also try using some other keywords, or enter fewer words to expand your search.
    Even the link it contained was confused

Brendan's Blurbs About me:
    I run HostRocket.Com & ViaTalk.Com. Go there and buy webhosting and phone service you pigs.
    [sarcasm] Classy [/sarcasm]

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

While I'm not thrilled to hear this, I don't expect it to really impact us.

We basically had an agreement with Brandon that if he could get us to the launch point, we would hire him as the CTO. Unfortunately, that did not happen.
    We paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for project specs that in the end weren’t met and played many games when we should have just cut our losses.
    Our debacle was always that if we brought someone new in to lead the way, they wouldn’t be familiar with the system and it would take longer overall to learn someone else’s code and finish the remaining areas.

That was our biggest mistake. When we brought the new guys in, they were able to very quickly pick up and continue development while at the same time dealing with massive security issues and cleanup.

We'll be enforcing our non-compete and NDA agreements and pursuing this privately.

Overall, there’s not a lot of applicable information that’s not public (especially now that you guys all have the green light to talk about VOIPo) with the exception of a few strategic moves in the patent arena. Beyond that, there’s not a lot of info to leak to VT.

This kind of thing does happen from time to time and the key is to just move forward. If launching a new startup were an easy task, it wouldn’t be profitable.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Tim,

On a similar note, do you have an anticipated timeframe for launch?

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Overall, there’s not a lot of applicable information that’s not public (especially now that you guys all have the green light to talk about VOIPo) with the exception of a few strategic moves in the patent arena. Beyond that, there’s not a lot of info to leak to VT.
    And here I thought you were still technically in beta with just some hosed'gater folks added in. I've been keeping quiet about VOIPo even as I've watched as other folks have been thrashing about looking for a class-act of a VoSP! I guess this means that I can tell them that they can skip a bunch of experimentation and just join the VOIPo residential crowd to live in luxury. Would new folks join the beta or is there an actual store-front site somewhere?

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Quote Originally Posted by usa2k View Post
    Even the link it contained was confused
    Brendan's Blurbs About me:
    I run HostRocket.Com & ViaTalk.Com. Go there and buy webhosting and phone service you pigs.
    [sarcasm] Classy [/sarcasm]
    Shows callous disregard for the people that made him successful, namely the customers.