Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Postings - NDA

Default Re: Forum Postings - NDA

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBB View Post
    I would suggest a "soft" grand opening ... without a lot of fanfare. No ticking clocks, no "grand opening" specials. We (mostly everyone but me) have been able to test the network side of the house ... I'll assume that you've built in scalability for growth. But we haven't had a single conversation with a CSR on a toll-free number through an ACD, you haven't fulfilled 200 adapters in one day, you haven't calculated a single monthly invoice except in a lab environment, haven't paid taxes to a single jurisdiction, charged one credit card, or trapped one raghead trying to defraud you. Go slow. Our first driving lesson isn't at 75mph on the interstate.
    Yeah, we're definitely planning on this with a "public beta" launch.

Lots of potential for problems, sure. At the same time though, remember that my partner and I bring in close to 1,000 signups a day with HostGator though, so we're not totally in the dark about some things.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Forum Postings - NDA

The public discussions to date have focused on the "Residential" offering. Is "Express" also open for posting beta comments?

I would like to verify also that the DIDs have an attached 500 minute/month 'free' minute bucket, with overages being charged something per minute [sorry, can't remember what it was since the billing sections on vacation ;-) ] The 500, minutes is believed appropriate/sufficient because of the virtual status and should be adequate I guess for most low-normal use number of that type?
    Last edited by gbh2o; 05-09-2008 at 06:43 AM.