Thread: Just Like Clockwork

Default Just Like Clockwork

A new month and yet again the same problems with VOIPo crop up at the same time in the month once again. Degraded and choppy calls and I am once again unable to call my local Walgreen's store and use the automated phone system in the pharmacy. Either I can not hear Walgreen's system or the call disconnects at various times in the call. Once again NOTHING has changed on my end. The service just degrades. I refuse to submit more tickets and calls just to be told there is nothing wrong on the VOIPo end. Why is it this happens every month at the same time and nothing changes on my end? I have to convince VOIPo the problem is with them. Then they always adjust something on their end and things work until next month. This time I am finished. I made the same call with my cell phone to Walgreens and the cell worked like it was supposed to. My previous VOIP provider VYL Media worked perfect for 4 years. I came here to save $10 per month. I guess you get what you pay for. I will no longer be a beta tester for VOIPo. I am so glad I did not take the 2 year promo that was offered recently. Good luck to all of you. And those with problems I hope you get things worked out. I just can't deal with it anymore. There are other VOIP providers that just work and will not just point the finger at you and say they don't have a problem. When in fact the problem is on their end all along.

Default Re: Just Like Clockwork

Quote Originally Posted by ram1220 View Post
    A new month and yet again the same problems with VOIPo crop up at the same time in the month once again. Degraded and choppy calls and I am once again unable to call my local Walgreen's store and use the automated phone system in the pharmacy. Either I can not hear Walgreen's system or the call disconnects at various times in the call. Once again NOTHING has changed on my end. The service just degrades. I refuse to submit more tickets and calls just to be told there is nothing wrong on the VOIPo end. Why is it this happens every month at the same time and nothing changes on my end? I have to convince VOIPo the problem is with them. Then they always adjust something on their end and things work until next month. This time I am finished. I made the same call with my cell phone to Walgreens and the cell worked like it was supposed to. My previous VOIP provider VYL Media worked perfect for 4 years. I came here to save $10 per month. I guess you get what you pay for. I will no longer be a beta tester for VOIPo. I am so glad I did not take the 2 year promo that was offered recently. Good luck to all of you. And those with problems I hope you get things worked out. I just can't deal with it anymore. There are other VOIP providers that just work and will not just point the finger at you and say they don't have a problem. When in fact the problem is on their end all along.
    Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that these issues seem to arise every so often. Please PM me your account details so I can personally review your account.