Thread: Exciting Staffing Announcement

Default Exciting Staffing Announcement

Hey Guys,

We'll be announcing this publicly with a nice bio, etc later this week. It's been in the works for a while, but in light of current events, we've decided to go ahead and announce it.

Norman Brandinger has joined VOIPo as CTO and will be overseeing all aspects of the technical side of our business.

He is responsible for the miraculous cleanup and progress we've seen over the last month and also a leading contributor to the fact that my insomnia has been cured. He also brings many years of high-end telecom experience to the table and is a developer of OpenSER which is the platform our systems are based on and OpenCALEA which is a critical area that is gaining regulatory attention.

You heard it here first. Here is a preview: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/9ba/8b1

We're thrilled to have him on board. Post your welcomes here.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Exciting Staffing Announcement

Congratulations and welcome Mr. Brandinger!

I Void Warranties.

Are you sure he's the CTO ?

Welcome Norm !!

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Congratulations and best of luck to you, Norm
    It is only fitting that someone with a great telecom background is added to a great company.

VOIPoNorm Guest

Thanks for the wishes.

To date, much of my work has been behind the scenes. For example, the GS ATA's can have almost ALL of their settings (around 100) updated by a VoIPo admin. This will become invaluable to help tweak them for a particular setup or to manage syslog settings without having to ask the customer to log into the unit.

There is still alot of effort going on to get us to a launch point. My current focus (among other items) will be to get the CDR process updated.

I'll try to visit the forums when possible, however, if there's an issue you feel needs my direct attention, please drop me a line at norm@goes.com

Regards,
    Norm

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoNorm View Post
    Thanks for the wishes.

To date, much of my work has been behind the scenes. For example, the GS ATA's can have almost ALL of their settings (around 100) updated by a VoIPo admin. This will become invaluable to help tweak them for a particular setup or to manage syslog settings without having to ask the customer to log into the unit.

There is still alot of effort going on to get us to a launch point. My current focus (among other items) will be to get the CDR process updated.

I'll try to visit the forums when possible, however, if there's an issue you feel needs my direct attention, please drop me a line at norm@goes.com

Regards,
    Norm
    If you come from the POTS world, you can't be all bad.

The best of luck to you....and VOIPo.

Welcome aboard. I thought I had seen a "VoipoNorm" join the forum a little while ago, and it's good to have the official introduction.

At the risk of echoing Tim, it's exciting to see someone with this background joining VOIPo. That bodes VERY well for the long-term success of the company.

Welcome aboard, Norm!

Congrats and welcome Mr. Brandinger..