FIRST: I am no trying to get free service by this suggestion. We should be paying now!

Just wanted to let you know that I (and I bet others) would not mind seeing early cuts of VOIPo tweaks and changes even as a paid customer. A forum for those users/testers would continue to be another perk that would allow a venue for suggestions, annoyances, and feedback to be offered limited (and manageable) to the numbers of users you allow there.

SUGGESTION:

Beta Testing:
When you feel you are at that bullet-proof full provider solution (very soon I expect), I would expect you will still need beta testers to test new tweaks and act as a general usage group before releasing changes to your full customer base. I am thinking that you may want to retain all your willing beta testers for such experiments.

Leading Edge Resellers: Could be a last check stage to select reseller group(s) that are willing to work with VOIPo. They could confirm on a wider scale your final changes are really final. You could inform those Leading Edge resellers that an update occurred so they can keep an eye out for unlikely issues.

You could even pick and choose solutions to several groups so issues that may arise are not always with that one reseller!

If it is a feature, then they would get a lead on marketing it. maybe you allow a month lead as an incentive for being a guinea pig