Thread: Porting prepaid cell number

Default Porting prepaid cell number

What is the process for porting a prepaid cell phone number? I don't have a real bill since it is prepaid. Thanks.

Default Re: Porting prepaid cell number

You can also send a screenshot of the online account area as long as it shows the number. Basically we have to have something showing the number in order to submit it.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Tim

how long does it take to port from prepaid cell phone, i know the cell phone companies take only 24-48 hrs to go to them. just need to know cause i don't want to throw my money away, cause when it happens what's left for that month is gone they don't pro-rate on prepaid. and at $60 a month

thanks

If I recall correctly, I think mine took about 2 weeks. That was porting in from Verizon Prepaid.

Tim

i did as you said on the screen print of the account. well its been since march 27 nothing has happen on my porting, so i called and found out its being held up because of no address
    Whats with that?
    the prepaid phone has no address, so now i have to keep paying on this prepaid phone for another month to get it ported.

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
    Tim

i did as you said on the screen print of the account. well its been since march 27 nothing has happen on my porting, so i called and found out its being held up because of no address
    Whats with that?
    the prepaid phone has no address, so now i have to keep paying on this prepaid phone for another month to get it ported.
    Hello,

We will look into the status of your port request. Please PM with your account details.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoChristopher View Post
    Hello,

We will look into the status of your port request. Please PM with your account details.
    tic# YRP-380254