Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
<br><br>And I'm definitely not dogging markbet for his problem; but when VoipO says you have a port forwarding issue; and you have to call your Internet provider to figure out what to look for in your router; that's not a very good sign. Not saying people have to know as much about computers as I do; that's not practical. But if you're going to get into voip, then you should either know something about basic home networking, or be willing to learn and put up with some issues until your local bugs are worked out. <br><br>Back on topic: I wrote earlier what I did to my voipo after experiencing numerous calls of dead air. (Outbound was fine). In the last couple of days, I haven't had one dead air call. Maybe it was voipo working on their network, or maybe me forcing a reboot and re-registration of my account helped. All I know is everything "Seems" to be back to normal. I'll post again if I see any changes. Later... Mike.....<br>
Excuse me but, when I signed up for Voipo, I was NOT told at that time I needed advanced knowledge of getting inside my router to get my service started, and I sure as hell won't apologize to you or anyone else for not knowing! If this is the case, then Voipo needs to put in bold black print on their sign up page, "BASIC NETWORKING EXPERIENCE NEEDED BEFORE SUBSCRIBING TO THIS SERVICE". Fact of the matter is, ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS what I know, and what I do not! I spent some of my evening working with Voipo techs last night, and WE TOGETHER got the bugs worked out. So with all due respect, you can kiss my a$$ christcorp, you jerkoff!