Thread: Feature Request: Ability to add Caller ID info to National Database (for a fee is OK)

Default Feature Request: Ability to add Caller ID info to National Database (for a fee is OK)

Would be nice to have ability to add caller id info to national database(s).

Even if a nominal fee was required, it would be a significant improvement for standard VOIPo customers, AND for reseller customers.

I notice many other VoIP providers are now offering this service for a one-time add on fee.

Default Re: Feature Request: Ability to add Caller ID info to National Database (for a fee is

I agree. Just found out that VOIPO has terrible problems with the outgoing caller ID. Since we switched to VOIPO, our number shows as 'unknown number', I am trying to get them to show at least our number should be a standard feature, correct?

Default Re: Feature Request: Ability to add Caller ID info to National Database (for a fee is

Can you add caller Id to outbound calls on voipo line?

if your talking about Caller ID Name the reseller account has had that feature for some time now its under the accounts and called "Outbound CNAM" or if you are asking about no Caller ID number then there is a setting in that number account under "features" called 'caller id blocked' where you can to set it to go through, private or none.