Thread: Can not hear caller or reveiver

Default Can not hear caller or receiver

I can not hear incomming caller on all my 4 small business lines or when calling out, the receiving party can not hear us when calling out.

We are in Syracuse, NY and have Verizon FIOS 25mb/25mb service. The Internet speed test shows more then 25mb download and 17mb upload.

Problem started this morning. Reset ATAs and Router 3-4 times.

Also my home service with Voipo does same thing.

Customer support not available 24/7 so it is hard to get things straightened out quick enough nor email support are quick to respond.

Please help.

Thanks.

Note: Is service outages happens too often with Voipo. We started service since March 25th 2012.
    Last edited by rcisyr; 04-04-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Default Re: Can not hear caller or receiver

Having the same issue using Comcast connection in Maryland...

Default Re: Can not hear caller or receiver

Having same issues here too. Incoming calls will ring but caller cannot hear me when I answer. Ended up forwarding calls to my cell & hoping this works...

Default Re: Can not hear caller or reveiver

Finally got all lines working after calling Tech support. He had to move the ATA's configs to East Coast servers, he also did test calls on all 4 lines while i was on hoald and all lines were sounded perfect.

Hope it works for you guys soon.

I'm having this problem today as well. I'm on the west coast.

we have had this problem intermittently today, in chicago.

My phone number with Comcast in Florida was ported over a week ago. Every thing was OK at the start. Over the last few days we would get an incoming call(and it showed on caller ID), the phone would ring,but when we picked it up there was no one on the other end. This would happen several times in a row. The same thing has also happened on outgoing calls, although less frequently. I disconnected my router and the phone adapter several times with no sucess. I called VOIPO and they said they would switch me to their east coast server. We'll see if that works.