Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking Voicemail

Default Re: Checking Voicemail

Quote Originally Posted by budmaster View Post
    .....There are times when we don't have Internet access, this number will be very convenient. .......
    Like I said, if you don't have a smartphone like an android or Iphone then it makes sense to want to call in and check voicemail. FWIW: You can send an SMS message. I've not used it, but if it's like the one I use in my phone system at work, it probably tells you that you have a voicemail message and the phone number of the person who sent it. At least this would allow you to know whether you had a voice mail or not and you wouldn't have to randomly check. Plus you can screen and know if you really need to check the voice mail.
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

Simply dial your number from an outside phone, when greeting plays, press the 0 key and follow instructions. Home phone, dial 1-2-3, follow instructions (default password is 1-2-3-4-#

Quote Originally Posted by tritch View Post
    You can.....see post #3. Look at option #4 under the different ways to check your voicemail.
    Post # 4 seems to be referring to buy an additional service.

I never read to the bottom of the link provided in #3. I quit reading when I saw the 123. I now see the last line where you can dial a "0". Thanks for making me look again.

I think I already know the answer to this question, but I'll ask anyway:

Is it possible to have voicemail messages emailed to more than one email address? I'd like to have my home voicemail messages emailed to both my wife's email address and my own email address.

I don't think it does; however; you can go into YOUR email settings and set a "RULE". The rule will say basically; "IF and email comes in FROM Voipo voicemail email address (Whatever that is), that the email will FORWARD the email to: "Wife's email". This way you both get it. I do this at work all the time with various email accounts. This way if I get alerts and specific notifications for work; my email will then forward them to all my techs.
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
    I don't think it does; however; you can go into YOUR email settings and set a "RULE". The rule will say basically; "IF and email comes in FROM Voipo voicemail email address (Whatever that is), that the email will FORWARD the email to: "Wife's email". This way you both get it. I do this at work all the time with various email accounts. This way if I get alerts and specific notifications for work; my email will then forward them to all my techs.
    Ah, good idea. I hadn't thought of using that work around.

Yes, it is possible to forward VM messages to more than one address-----I have it set up to forward to my wife's and my own e-mail address.

All you have to do is separate the two e-mail address in Vpanel with a comma "," without the quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by robhouston View Post
    Yes, it is possible to forward VM messages to more than one address-----I have it set up to forward to my wife's and my own e-mail address.

All you have to do is separate the two e-mail address in Vpanel with a comma "," without the quotes.
    Thanks. I assume that there shouldn't be any spacing before/after the comma? Like this:

myaddress@email.com,youraddress@email.com

Yes, that is correct, no spacing.