So I have a few questions. But before I start let me tell you that my professional career has been in Telecom, and I own a Business Telecom Brokerage. I am looking into VoIPo and one other carrier for doing "white label" service. But I keep coming back to the same few questions, that even with my history in telecom I am struggling with. I am searching for USER comments and suggestions! I know Tim and the other VoIPo guys cant give information.

1. I currently broker VoIP services, and see the fees and taxes on it for my state. I know USF and E911 must be collected. Do we have any positive idea on other areas? Or is it just safer to plug in a 10% fee to cover the basis in case someone comes collecting?
2. FCC registration, some people have told me that you must register, others have said its only the termination company. What have USERS done?
3. WHMCS billing, how much luck has everyone had using this? Which package did you select from them?
4. Are you seeing an average of about 500 minutes from your users as stated by the VoIPo average? Trying to determine if pre-paid is the way to go, or direct invoice with the other carrier is a better option.

Basically looking for information on what OTHER SELLERS have done in regards to launch, and roughly how big are you now, and what recourse could come if we arent following law to the T (as murky as it is)

any info would be great.

Thanks,

Jeff Gray