Thread: Call waiting not working

Default Call waiting not working

I just switched over from vonage and have been having some issues with this service already. I've been able to resolve most myself but found out today that my call waiting is not working. If I'm on the phone and someone calls me they go directly to voicemail, it doesn't even ring on their end nor beep on mine. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Default Re: Call waiting not working

have you made sure your feature is enabled in the Control Panel?

What would it say under the features because I don't see anything regarding call waiting in my features.

i see that you are correct in the panel.... submit a support ticket should fix it.

When I click on support it doesn't do anything. I've tried that for a couple days now.I don't get an option to create a service ticket. I'll try again and see if it does anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mthoman82 View Post
    When I click on support it doesn't do anything. I've tried that for a couple days now.I don't get an option to create a service ticket. I'll try again and see if it does anything.
    Sending an email to support@voipo.com would do it... Also, they are on Live Chat most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by mthoman82 View Post
    If you are still having issues contacting support or creating a ticket PM me and we'll see what's going on.