Thread: Telemarketer Block

Default Telemarketer Block

Two Questions:

1) What do the Telemarketer's that are blocked here on their end of the call?

2) Is there a list of Telemarketer's that have been blocked, or that I have submitted (and have been approved) to be blocked?

Default Re: Telemarketer Block

They only get semi-blocked and simply go to your voicemail. So in reality, they will hear your voicemail greeting. Refer to this link for more info:
    http://voipo.com/help/article/telema...-block-70.html

If you really want to block callers especially telemarketers, then using the "Call Routes" feature in vPanel is your best friend........
    Last edited by tritch; 05-23-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tritch View Post
    If you really want to block callers especially telemarketers, then using the "Call Routes" feature in vPanel is your best friend........
    Telemarketers rarely use the same number every time anymore. When my friend "Rachel from Cardholder services" calls me 10x a week every call is from a different number and/or state. With the exception of the "local" telemarketers they all seem to be using random call spoofing these days. http://www.google.com/search?hl=&q=%...US388&ie=UTF-8

Is this Earl B from DBST?

Quote Originally Posted by ebonovic View Post
    Two Questions:

1) What do the Telemarketer's that are blocked here on their end of the call?

2) Is there a list of Telemarketer's that have been blocked, or that I have submitted (and have been approved) to be blocked?