Thread: buying two years of service

Default buying two years of service

I am currently a Voipo customer, paying $18.00 per month right now. I would like to purchase the promotion offered for the two years of service but on the form it seems this is geared towards new customers. Do I go ahead and just fill this form with my existing Voipo number or do I need to do this over the phone? Also, for this purchase, taxes are being charged. Is this a charge that applies only to the customers of the State where Voipo is located or to all states?
    Thanks

Default Re: buying two years of service

Never mind, I just called Voipo to find out how to sign up for the promotion but I was told it is exclusively offered to new customers. I am very disappointed since my plan was to give it a try for a couple of months at 18.00 dollars in order to check the quality and then purchase for two years. I was wiling to sacrifice voice quality over price, Voipo is not able to fix the Eco my friends hear when we talk, they say not enough band width, but I did not have this problem with Vonage. I am bummed because I had to jump through hoops to cancel Vonage and now I may have to return to them.

I would not be surprised if Tim might yet count you as new enough when he reads this . . .
    Vonage can use compression, where VOIPo I believe uses g711
    What is your upload/download speeds?
    Last edited by usa2k; 05-30-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

The promotion is also offered to existing customers on a regular basis. So, if you're otherwise happy with the service, just hang in there.
    Russell