Thread: No Incoming Calls

Default No Incoming Calls

well this sucks

just received my device today (saturday) and there isn't any support till monday

i can call out but can not receive calls. i get "you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service" and once i got a busy signal

Default Re: No Incoming Calls

Billie,

I'm a new user @ Voipo myself. As a long time user of voip services maybe I can help you. First have someone you call, to get the number shown on their caller ID. This should be your temporary Voipo number. Secondly: If I have given you a wrong answer, you can go to your VPanel and in the support tab, ask for assistance there. They have been pretty good at getting back to me promptly there.

Hope this helps,

Insp. Gadget

thank you but i already know my phone number... when i call my voipo number i get the message "you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service"

i have already submitted a support ticket but since their hours are week days only it leaves me hanging till monday

does your vpanel show the device active? with the proper MAC address from the device.

someone from support did something and now my device isnt eve registered in vpanel

If you have a router try connecting directly to modem

brian at voipo got my phone up and running today... yay!

thanks brian!