Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaper to resell plans directly from Voipo?

Default Cheaper to resell plans directly from Voipo?

Am I the only one that finds it cheaper to just sign-up for plans on Voipo and resell that instead of worrying so much about minutes etc.?

Default Re: Cheaper to resell plans directly from Voipo?

This would be in direct violation of VoIPo terms and Conditions. Congratulations.

Could you point that out in the terms?

i will have to go through my reseller terms and conditions (they are more detailed, like the ones emailed).

If you are trying to make money and dont want to resell why not join there affiliate program or become an agent for a VoIPo reseller?

Ahhh, I see. Would this have shown up in the normal TOS? I read every inch and can't find any mentioning. I want to resell, but I can't compete with local phone companies with rates that Voipo provides through the reseller. I am in a rural location and many of my potential clients would be using this for their main home line. (470 minutes is not even close to their averages as cell phone service is limited)

yeah, idk, i went straight reseller, just saw it in there. if you wanna catch me about it you can reach me on Gtalk: sales.jeffgray@gmail.com

I can dig through.

Thanks, I can't even find the copy that they sent me. I did sign-up for a reseller account. Anyway, thanks!

I read through the reseller terms: http://www.voipo.com/reseller-tos.php and found no implied denial of this. I have opened a ticket to confirm.

interesting, i remember reading it, but best of luck! reselling is nice! you can offer things voipo cant (promos, etc etc)

Very true, mind if I add you on Gmail?