Thread: vPanel login

Default vPanel login

I just turned on my Viopo account today. I'm trying to register e911, but I can't seem to figure out how to log into the vPanel. I was never sent any information, so I provided my email for a password reset, but the email was never sent. Do I need to wait until normal business hours to get a password reset? Otherwise, how do I get my e911 location registered?

Thanks.

-John

Default Re: vPanel login

Your user login is your telephone number. I don't know why but I think it's standard practice for VOIPo to not give you this information until your ATA arrives. When I signed up I asked VOIPo numerous times for my new phone number so I could log into the vpanel and set up e911. I always received a response but never did they answer me with the phone number that I reqiested. I had to wait until my ATA arrived to get my number. It was on a sticker inside the ATA box. If they are not going to give new customers their new phone numbers upon sign in they should not be starting the billing date until after we receive the ATA and can actually make phone calls. I know this doesn't help you but hopefully it gives you a heads up on what seems to be SOP at VOIPo. Good luck.

Default Re: vPanel login

This is very disgusting. I can't get ahold of them since this is not during their normal hours. Couldn't find my VPanel login information. Now I have a clue. They can't even answer my emails!!