Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming in July...

Default Re: Coming in July...

We'll keep the feedback regarding that in mind and consider it for future releases.

Also as a general update, everything is still on track to be released into BETA for you guys sometime this month. Watch for updates.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I've updated the original posting with an additional option we're going to be rolling out, but wanted to post in the thread again as well in case you guys don't notice the update.

Outbound Caller ID Name

We're happy to announce that we've finally reached an agreement with our core carrier partners to begin offering Outbound Caller ID Name for nearly all numbers. The new vPanel has a section for submitting requests to add/update the name associated with a number in your account.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Please, whatever you do,

1) Put a "Select All" checkbox on the Voicemail page so we can move or delete all the VM's at once, without having to take a 1/2 an hour to check each one individually. Drives me crazy....
    2) Have an auto-delete feature, where once the VM is emailed to you, you can have the system delete it after 24 hours. (My other service has this feature, it really helps keep the mailbox from filling up.)

I can live without #2, but please, add feature #1. As a programmer myself, I know it would only take a couple of minutes to do. So please, pretty please with sugar on top? :-)

Thanks for listening!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaweb View Post
    Please, whatever you do,

1) Put a "Select All" checkbox on the Voicemail page so we can move or delete all the VM's at once, without having to take a 1/2 an hour to check each one individually. Drives me crazy....
    2) Have an auto-delete feature, where once the VM is emailed to you, you can have the system delete it after 24 hours. (My other service has this feature, it really helps keep the mailbox from filling up.)

I can live without #2, but please, add feature #1. As a programmer myself, I know it would only take a couple of minutes to do. So please, pretty please with sugar on top? :-)

Thanks for listening!
    Scrap idea #2! If, in any case, an email doesn't make it through the junk filter or the attached audio file gets corrupted, you lost the voicemail message. Idea #1 is nice.

Agree with Lisaweb #1 request.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaweb View Post
    Please, whatever you do,

This was a pretty easy request for us to implement (and I agree needed) so we've added it. The new vPanel Voicemail now has a "Select All" feature.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

For those asking, yes, we will still be releasing the new vPanel to you guys this month. It's basically done now and we're working on killing any last minute bugs in it, tweaking some pages, and writing the documentation.

The new vPanel will be available in addition to the old panel for a while so you'll be able to use either (or both). They'll just be at different URLs but will use the same data. This way you'll have access to both the old and new while we work out any bugs we miss in the new one.'

We'll post here with the URL when it's ready for you guys (by end of month) and you'll also see a link in the current vPanel to try to new one at that point.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Liked them on facebook then sent a message and got a quick response.I signed up and should get my service started in about one week.Customer service goes the extra mile and I am well pleased so far.

Tim, Is there any indication as to when this panel and sms will be available to resellers. I know you can only give a rough time line. I only have a few people through voipo, most of mine old accounts are with another company and i am not looking forward to transferring. But More options are need for the customers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericd View Post
    Tim, Is there any indication as to when this panel and sms will be available to resellers. I know you can only give a rough time line. I only have a few people through voipo, most of mine old accounts are with another company and i am not looking forward to transferring. But More options are need for the customers.

Thanks
    No ETA on the reseller launch for it at this time. I think it really depends on how well the direct launch goes in terms of if we find more bugs, etc. We do plan to release it for resellers though.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com