Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Coming in July...

Default Re: Coming in July...

I'm loving the new control panel layout. The features are outstanding and I understand that more is in store. I have activated the SMS feature on my account but have found that I haven't used it yet. The primary reason is accessibility. I can't really keep the control panel page open all the time to look for new messages. I actually use GVNotify with a google voice number for sms txting from the desktop. That's the primary reason I even have a google voice number. Since I'm at my desk most of the time, this makes it easy to even avoid txting from my cell. A message simply pops up on my screen; I type a quick reply and send. Very convenient and it includes everyone on my contact list. This makes it even easier to simply click a name, see previous message (not many though) and send as needed.

All that to say, is this something that is in the work, planned on, thought about, rejected, reconsidered, or otherwise contemplated?

Thanks much! Keep up the great work!

Default Coming in July

Having just one simultaneous ring has long been a (VOIPo) limitation.

Can we ever expect this to be changed? Even a couple of other numbers would help us greatly.

And, what of the JULY roll-out of the JULY "New Small Business Option" ?

Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=VOIPoTim;27007]Exciting things are happening at VOIPo.

The new vPanel is FINALLY done and is being tested now. Here's a preview of what's coming in July.

5) New Small Business Options - New options for small businesses including easy to add rollover options that support up to 8 rollover/hunting lines on a single phone number.

Default Re: Coming in July

[QUOTE=fergessen;27693]Having just one simultaneous ring has long been a (VOIPo) limitation.

Can we ever expect this to be changed? Even a couple of other numbers would help us greatly.

And, what of the JULY roll-out of the JULY "New Small Business Option" ?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Exciting things are happening at VOIPo.

The new vPanel is FINALLY done and is being tested now. Here's a preview of what's coming in July.

5) New Small Business Options - New options for small businesses including easy to add rollover options that support up to 8 rollover/hunting lines on a single phone number.

We will add your suggestion about increasing the simul ring destinations to our feedback list for possible consideration in the future. I know some others have suggested it as well and it's there. It's something we may consider in the future if we can get the economics of it to work and come up with some appropriate safeguards to prevent business abuse of the residential line with that option.

In terms of the small business option, that's been available since July. You can contact support to add additional accounts/adapters to your existing account if you have a business requiring more than a single 1/2 line device. For example, if you need 4 adapters for your business, you can add 3 additional "virtual accounts" which are really a single account. You'd simply be paying for the number of accounts you need and we'd consolidate them into a single account with the same phone number (they all would ring in a ring all fashion when calls come in). This gives businesses the flexibility to purchase as many accounts as they need without having to have them actually be "isolated" accounts that don't work together. Support can assist with adding additional accounts if you are interested in this option.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Coming in July

At this time, I'm closing this thread since the new control has been out for a while and this thread now has over 100 posts.

If you have feedback or questions, please start a new thread.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook