Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chat

Default Re: Chat

Quote Originally Posted by bwyatt View Post
    Back a couple of years ago you would get top level techs on chat. They could remote in to your computer, verify the settings of your router, and effect some pretty heady stuff IMO. I suppose as VOIPO has grown it has become more as you suggest redoneusa. I'm basing by opinion and frustration from what I had come to expect from VOIPO. It is my experience that most matters are resolved once you get the right person on the line. That used to be the guy on the other end of the chat. Lately, it's been the other end of the phone - but both (when the chat is answered) generally result in a near immediate fix. My experience with the ticket system is the response times are several hours to a business day before and more often than not there has to be two or three exchanges within the ticket before the matter is resolved. Unless it's a completely non-critical issue I find the ticket system the least preferred solution.
    I too, am from the beta days and I don't seem to have the experiences you have.

I very seldom need to contact support, but last weekend I had a minor glitch and thought it would be a good idea to make a contact.
    I put in a ticket and within 10 minutes, on the weekend, I was contacted and within another 15 minutes, the problem was cleared up.

Maybe I'm spoiled but I don't recall getting better service at any time from anywhere...

I don't seem to have the experiences you have...I very seldom need to contact support
    I think you may have just explained why.

I think you may have just explained why.
    I don't understand your reply??

The experiences I am relating come from my contact with support. Since you indicated you "very seldom need to contact support" does it not explain why you "don't seem to have the experiences" I have?

The experiences I am relating come from my contact with support. Since you indicated you "very seldom need to contact support" does it not explain why you "don't seem to have the experiences" I have?
    I don't doubt that you may be having problems.

I was merely relating to your posts about not having success with contacting them.

Although I need support on occasion, I was indicating that I have never had a problem contacting them or getting my problem resolved. Even on weekends.

I've tried to send a FAX multiple times now and keep getting an error message so I logged into chat. I've tried with google and now with IE and 45 minutes later I'm still waiting. It says:

Routing Your Request...
    Your chat request is being routed. You can cancel your request by clicking "Close Window" below.

A VOIPo agent will be with you shortly.

Please stand by, or you can leave a message.
    This occurs on my computer at work, my computer at home, and my laptop anywhere else and apparently I'm the only VOIPO customer that is experiencing this problem. Truly amazing.

Well it just timed out and I got this message:

VOIPo Live Chat is currently unavailable.
    Live chat agents are available Monday - Friday from 10AM-6PM Central. Please e-mail support@voipo.com for assistance.
    It's 4:25pm EDST Thursday now.

I submitted a support ticket.