Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues

Default Re: Issues

Just a note on the Grandstream piece, those adapters are used by tons of other voip providers out there. I have had one for two years now with a provider with no issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerBob View Post
    I have and am having pretty much the same issues. And getting the same responses 50% of the time. The other 50% it is found that setting changes in my ATA normally fixes the issues. But I have had the complete opposite experience with ATA's. I was originally given the Linksys, of which since Cisco bought Linksys as an entry level consumer product manufacturer and vowed that they were not looking to create or distribute world class hardware with no plans to upscale any of Linksys' products ever, I lost any positive regard for Linksys. Really never have liked any of their previous or current lines anyway. So, recently I was finally sent the Grandstream to replace the PAP2T and it fixed a good portion of the issues I was having. Just as the Linksys did for you. The rest seem to be VoIPO network and provider associated. So this only confirms what I have thought and said that there are still too many variable at this point and time and you just have to find the right fit of "components".
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. Interesting that the Grandstream worked for you, and the Linksys works best for me on both my DSL and cable modem. I was also a bit hard on customer care, as the only person who was really condescending was "James J". Everyone else listened and did their utmost to help me diagnose the issues, especially Cody.

At least I'm a happy VoIPo subscriber now. Getting ready to port over my fourth line.

Steve

Just a quick one on porting please. Is there a maximum number of lines/numbers that can be ported? I don't see it listed anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by draymondchm View Post
    Just a quick one on porting please. Is there a maximum number of lines/numbers that can be ported? I don't see it listed anywhere.
    No, there's no limit. You can just order multiple accounts if needed or you can contact us if you have a complex account and want a custom quote.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook