Thread: International calling - Remote Access Number

Default International calling - Remote Access Number

Hi VOIPO Team,

Thank you for providing remote access number for making international calls. A much awaited feature for international callers.

I hope you can make the following features work when using remote access number.

1. Can you make speed dial work on remote access number? That is, I call remote access number, then pin and then I type short cut or speed dial configured to make calls. This will be very helpful.

2. When I call remote access number, can they annouce how much minutes left out of my 1200 minutes package?

3. Can you please show total number of international minutes (month to date) used on your new beta panel on the website?

Default Re: International calling - Remote Access Number

Nice feature!! I did not get an email about this. Just checked it out and it is working. I did have "Auto Login" enabled, but it still asked me for the PIN.

Default Re: International calling - Remote Access Number

I have two external numbers added. "Remote Access Number" feature allow one phone to make a call without having to enter the phone number. But it doesn't allow the other number to do the same. I have to enter the phone number of the first external number and then the PIN. to make a call.