Thread: Frustrated new user

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Frustrated new user

I'm new to voipo but not to voip in general as I am coming from another vender where I had to maintain my own ATA equipment so I am very familiar with setting up SIP/IAX clients. The service I'm coming from was rock solid from day one.

In the couple of weeks I've had voipo I have been getting sporadic loss or wrong CNAM delivery, calls not showing up in my Call History and calls going right to voice mail without ever ringing the phone. I only have about 10 days left on the 30 day trial but as I have already ported my number in I would like to make this work, but after submitting 5 support tickets and having support try various settings on the ATA and changing the server I'm pointing to, things have not changed. Support has been courteous on the phone and in emails, but it just seems like this is the level of quality I am stuck with and nothing is helping. I have heard that you can ask to be sent to Tier 2 or 3 level support, but again coming from another service that I had to maintain myself, this should not be this difficult to get working. It appears that all my problems are related to voipo servers and there is nothing I can do about this.

What options do I have at this point? I am very concerned that if this doesn't get straightened out in the next day or so I'll never have enough time with it to verify if it's actually working before the 30 days runs out. I have two tickets in to support now but as it's the weekend I see another 2 days of the 10 I have left slipping by. I'm willing to accept occasional service interruptions or glitches, but when I can't go a day without something messing up I'm getting very nervous and wondering if voipo is ready for prime time? VOIPO HELP!!

Darryl
    Last edited by darrylh; 09-16-2012 at 06:24 AM.