Thread: *82 recording

Default *82 recording

While testing out one of my reseller account numbers calling from VOIPo and to VOIPo number i got the recording on calling with blocked number and that i need to hang-up and dial *82 first and my call would be unblocked for that call only.

Months ago i posted about using *82 and Tim said VOIPo doesn't use *82 but to use *68 instead.
    http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.p...5172#post25172

But now VOIPo's recording is saying to use it (*82) but it doesn't work. So what about our customers getting these recording to use *82?

What are we to do about this?

the *82 should be use as all the other phone companies us it and as far as i know it is a standard as is *67.

Default Re: *82 recording

Doesn't any VOIPo Staff Read these forums any more!!!

Hello,

The forum is not an official medium for support so for more urgent issues - please use our normal support channels, i.e. shoot an email over to support@voipo.com.

As for the actual issue -- looking for some clarification. Where / when specifically are you hearing a recording to use *82?

Please advise, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    Hello,

The forum is not an official medium for support so for more urgent issues - please use our normal support channels, i.e. shoot an email over to support@voipo.com.

As for the actual issue -- looking for some clarification. Where / when specifically are you hearing a recording to use *82?

Please advise, thanks!
    when i call a voipo number that is set not to accept blocked numbers. i tried with voipo to voipo and outside voipo to voipo and i get the recording to hang up and use *82 to un-block my number for this call only. but on my voipo phone it won't let *82 work. but outside voipo *82 works.

so the problem i see my customers are going to be confused that doing what the recording says doesn't work.

here is what the recording sounds like

star_82recording.zip