Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New features

Default New features

Tim, thanks for the new SMS and email to fax features in the reseller account.

Default Re: New features

You're welcome

SMS is now available for most numbers on our network (regardless of account type). For resellers and "express" users with usage based accounts, it's billed at $0.01 per message.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I see that now there is a charge of $1 to activate the SMS feature in accounts. This wasn't there yesterday or most of today. Also, is there anyway to see how much is being billed to the resellers account for SMS messages that are sent and received, like our call logs show how much is being billed for calls?

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    You're welcome

SMS is now available for most numbers on our network (regardless of account type). For resellers and "express" users with usage based accounts, it's billed at $0.01 per message.

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    I see that now there is a charge of $1 to activate the SMS feature in accounts. This wasn't there yesterday or most of today. Also, is there anyway to see how much is being billed to the resellers account for SMS messages that are sent and received, like our call logs show how much is being billed for calls?
    Yes, there is a $1 activation charge for SMS for reseller/usage based accounts. Then messages are billed at $0.01 each. You can see the SMS usage in the transaction history. This is a new BETA feature so we'll likely add some more reporting for it as time goes on.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Can we get a quick primer on the email to fax feature?

Such as the send address format, and how to determine the valid "from" email address...

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Can we get a quick primer on the email to fax feature?

Such as the send address format, and how to determine the valid "from" email address...

Thx
    We will update the page with info on formatting etc. If you have any specific questions, e-mail support@voipo.com for assistance.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

The transaction history doesn't show me what the call history shows me. I'm talking more like, charges for each SMS message and from or to what account, like the call history shows the calling number, start time, duration, and charge for the call.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Yes, there is a $1 activation charge for SMS for reseller/usage based accounts. Then messages are billed at $0.01 each. You can see the SMS usage in the transaction history. This is a new BETA feature so we'll likely add some more reporting for it as time goes on.

Hi Tim,

Email Sendfax works great! Thanks!

Would it be possible to have the formatting instructions be a bit more generic?

Specifically, we'd prefer to avoid mentioning voipwelcome.com, since we've embedded the control panel.

Perhaps we could remove the formatting paragraph, so resellers can provide our own documentation when we activate the feature.

Or at least change it to something like "phonenumber@sendfax.domain.com" instead of "phonenumber@sendfax.voipwelcome.com"?

Thanks!

Another question on email to fax...

I see it can be enabled on full accounts, but I can seem to find a way to enable it on virtual fax accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Another question on email to fax...

I see it can be enabled on full accounts, but I can seem to find a way to enable it on virtual fax accounts.
    For any questions regarding the fax feature, please open tickets.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 10-16-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com