Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Launch Announcement

Default Re: Launch Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    I think I got all the questions here...
    3) The Founder's Plan will be a flat rate with no additional fees. It will be subject to the standard TOS including softcaps and additional addons will be priced normally. Express pricing will not be discounted since it's already so low.
    The Express plan is pretty explicit about 'caps'/included minutes and overage charges. I can't remember ever seeing a final determination of what the Residential will include. I know many have proposed/suggested, but I don't think anything was determined/announced, was it?

As far as the Founders Plan, it wouldn't take much for me to appreciate having all the other neat, built-in features, many of which I don't even [currently ] have implemented in my * systems. The Residential account will just have to become my wife-satisfied and approved main home line! Such great flexibility [that works] is hard to argue with. My family/relatives will have to continue suffering with my systems 'limited' capabilities.

Exciting news re the upcoming (and eagerly awaited) launch.

Tim, this sounds great! Thanks for the clarification - I certainly don't think you'll have any trouble meeting your projections with the way things have been running so far!

What about voipo express for the fouders lanch. You get a deal on those also.

Damn, go away for a couple of days and all sorts of things happen. Had our 26th wedding anniversary, so I took the wife away for the weekend. This launch thread is definitely better than the; "Obama and clinton are having an affair"; rumor that was brought up. LOL!!!

Excellent news Tim. I'm excited. Question on the founder's club plan. Will we only be able to keep the existing number at the founder club price, or will we be able to port over our other primary carrier? I.e. Can I port my Packet8 number and make that my number at the founder's club price or would the voipo number I have currently be the only one eligible for the founder's club price?

Excellent plan for July, August, and September Tim. Looks like a solid strategy. I think between the Host Gator, Amazon, and a few other venues, that reaching the 6 figures in customers in 12 months is very doable. Please, let me (us) know if there is anything we can do to help with advertising, marketing, etc... This is definitely great news.... Later... Mike....
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

Yes, we can port in new numbers for this. The key is the plan is just for people already in the beta, not new customers. If it's your number though, no problem.

The other question I got was about the actual accounts and whether they will be beta or production accounts. They'll be in the production system just like any other paid accounts and won't be in perpetual beta.

Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
    Damn, go away for a couple of days and all sorts of things happen. Had our 26th wedding anniversary, so I took the wife away for the weekend. This launch thread is definitely better than the; "Obama and clinton are having an affair"; rumor that was brought up. LOL!!!

Excellent news Tim. I'm excited. Question on the founder's club plan. Will we only be able to keep the existing number at the founder club price, or will we be able to port over our other primary carrier? I.e. Can I port my Packet8 number and make that my number at the founder's club price or would the voipo number I have currently be the only one eligible for the founder's club price?

Excellent plan for July, August, and September Tim. Looks like a solid strategy. I think between the Host Gator, Amazon, and a few other venues, that reaching the 6 figures in customers in 12 months is very doable. Please, let me (us) know if there is anything we can do to help with advertising, marketing, etc... This is definitely great news.... Later... Mike....
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

Tim,

I realize that you are planning to do the soft-launch with an off-the-shelf customer management (billing, etc) software package and write your custom billing software later. When (relative to now or relative to launch) will you expect us to be able to access that system and make sure the system knows our accounts are not past due?

Also, I have a suggestion: When you sign up new users, have them pick a username that must contain at least one letter (ie. isn't a standard phone#). I suggest having unique usernames so that you have the option of allowing users to log into their account for some period of time (2 - 6 mos?) after they terminate their account with voipo. (Obviously, their account would have a status of 'terminated' at such a time, and they wouldn't be able to do anything aside from reviewing call history and contacts.) Back when I tried Vonage, I found my account to still be 'live' for several months, where I could do just that, and it seems to me a customer friendly policy. In contrast, ATT disables your login to their web portal immediately at cancellation, so if you're not smart enough to export your phone book and save whatever call logs you want to keep) before canceling your service, you're out of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by fisamo View Post
    Tim,

I realize that you are planning to do the soft-launch with an off-the-shelf customer management (billing, etc) software package and write your custom billing software later. When (relative to now or relative to launch) will you expect us to be able to access that system and make sure the system knows our accounts are not past due?

Also, I have a suggestion: When you sign up new users, have them pick a username that must contain at least one letter (ie. isn't a standard phone#). I suggest having unique usernames so that you have the option of allowing users to log into their account for some period of time (2 - 6 mos?) after they terminate their account with voipo. (Obviously, their account would have a status of 'terminated' at such a time, and they wouldn't be able to do anything aside from reviewing call history and contacts.) Back when I tried Vonage, I found my account to still be 'live' for several months, where I could do just that, and it seems to me a customer friendly policy. In contrast, ATT disables your login to their web portal immediately at cancellation, so if you're not smart enough to export your phone book and save whatever call logs you want to keep) before canceling your service, you're out of luck...
    exporting phonebook and call logs?
    I did not know that VOIPo CP could do that?
    please tell me how
    cheers

I still have access to the 1st time and 2nd time with Vonage.
    Last edited by usa2k; 11-10-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!