Thread: vPanel call history missing data and bogus outgoing call entries

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default vPanel call history missing data and bogus outgoing call entries

Since Sept 2, the vPanel call history is missing many "From" data fields as seen in the link below. Also, seeing bogus outgoing calls in the call history that were never made from my phone.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...0FYdUhjUU85S00

Please fix.....

Default Re: vPanel call history missing data and bogus outgoing call entries

Quote Originally Posted by tritch View Post
    Since Sept 2, the vPanel call history is missing many "From" data fields as seen in the link below. Also, seeing bogus outgoing calls in the call history that were never made from my phone.https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...0FYdUhjUU85S00Please fix.....
    Do you have a ticket open on this? If not, please open one so our guys can get it ironed out.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I submitted a ticket this morning....also occurring on my father's Voipo account as well. It seems to be happening on mostly Voipo-to-Voipo call history logs.

OK, I give up. I merely pointed out a bug in your vPanel call history log and your support instantly starts asking me silly questions about my network, devices, etc. as if it were to blame for a database issue on your end? I just closed ticket myself, since you don't have a DBA to look at the issue. Ticket was XGM-198-27063. Thanks anyway.

I've got some accounts experiencing the same issue, only on voipo to voipo calls.

I've got a ticket open on it, and it's been open for about 5 days now.

I suspect there's a bug that is affecting multiple users.

I've provided specific call examples, so hopefully voipo's development team can resolve it.

Be patient, provide examples, and they will most likely get it sorted out.

Closing the ticket doesn't help anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Be patient, provide examples, and they will most likely get it sorted out.

Closing the ticket doesn't help anyone.
    I did provide an example, but I'm glad you have more patience than me. My patience goes pretty quick when support keeps asking irrelevant questions about my home network, registered SIP device and browser. I asked them to turn the problem over to whomever handles database issues, but apparently that request was ignored. Any bug report should have been escalated to Tier 2 support or higher. I closed the ticket because I sensed they were about to start messing around with my account/SIP settings. Phone service was working just fine.

Initially, I was seeing missing "From" fields from some non Voipo-to-Voipo calls, but that seems to have been fixed. Now, it's only Voipo-to-Voipo calls. The bogus call logs seem to have stopped as well.

I miss Brandon on this forum.....an all-around tech expert who could have likely figured out the problem already. I wonder if he still works for Voipo?

They also still need to fix the Caller ID CNAM issue as others and myself have pointed out in another thread.

Hello, just shooting a quick message to let you know I'm looking into this and will update everyone shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Can I get anyone having this issue to retest and let me know of the results at this time, thanks!

Fix looks good. I tested 5 Voipo-to-Voipo calls in succession and the "From" fields all populated in call history. Great job Brandon!

On a side note, the custom caller ID CNAM feature now seems to be broken only on Voipo-to-Voipo calls. I'm not sure if this new issue is interrelated to the fix on this one. It's not a biggie for me, but more so for my father who's not used to seeing the normal CNAM come through to his phone starting yesterday.
    Last edited by tritch; 09-14-2016 at 08:20 AM.