Thread: International calls don't get through, national calls are just fine

Default International calls don't get through, national calls are just fine

Hi,

Maybe someone else here has the same issue and a suggestion?

For months now my international calls don't go through. I dial the phone number, and I hear one ring, then voipo disconnects. This happens to the UK and the Netherlands. For years this used to work just fine. level2 Voipo tech support cannot seem to figure it out I have a ticket open with them since early March. I NEVER have issues with calls in the US, they work just fine and I make a lot of calls every day.

Any ideas? Any help much appreciated! I'm about ready to give up on voipo and switch to a different provider.

Thanks,
    Barthold

Default Re: International calls don't get through, national calls are just fine

Hi Barthold:

Curious if you are using a non standard firewall router combo or is your internet connection SOHO??

Im wondering if the carrier you get connected to while making international calls is having issues getting through while the other local carriers work fine..

Have you asked anyone else with Voipo to try any of these numbers to see if its a regional thing or..

I just tried a number in Italy and got through..

I take it you have visited this page- https://account.voipo.com/features/i...ional_security
    Last edited by chpalmer; 06-10-2018 at 06:04 PM.
    I Void Warranties.

Default Re: International calls don't get through, national calls are just fine

Well, it started working again, finally. Although I don't really know what voipo changed. Anyways, I'm happy

Barthold