Thread: Reseller - International Package

Question Reseller - International Package

If I am reseller, can my clients add international package (1200 minutes for 7.99) to their account?

Default Re: Reseller - International Package

You have to set your own pricing and/or minutes. You will be charged per minute at voipo's rates. There are no so called "minutes for x dollars" packages for resellers at this time.

No, the packages are only for our direct customers. The only way we are able to offer those is volume. We know that the majority of people who add the 1200 minute package will barely use it and that offsets those that do use it. If someone adds that package and actually uses all 1200 minutes, we'd lose money. It's all about the law of averages.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Thank you Tim for the response.

I was figuring out your comparison with Vonage's monthly charge v/s reseller package. Vonage offer unlimited international with that price and that is one of the reason people jump into their service. I have had 1200 international minutes with my x-provider and I never crossed 400 minutes a month.

My query was an isolated one I guess. Because I can bring few friends from my circle but all they need international minutes. So again, if I give them a plan with limited international minutes and even if they consume 500 international and 400 local minutes, it would be a no-win situation for a competitive price offering.

As Tim mentions if you charge it correctly to cover any potential losses you are in business. You will be billed in real time on your reseller account so I urge you to price it to cover bases.

You essentially pick and choose your pricing for customers.