Thread: Straight talk wireless

Default Straight talk wireless

Any resellers heard of straight talk wireless. You apparently use your cordless or corded phone connected to the device, like you do with Voipo, however no internet connection is required? Unlimited nationwide calling is only $15/month. Does this service worry any resellers, mainly because this service doesn't require an internet connection?
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

Default Re: Straight talk wireless

I am not a reseller, but as a customer I would not go for such service unless until I live in a remote place where I do not have a better internet connection but good cellphone signal.

Their E911 is complicated, very few features for the price. If you have a good internet connection, there is no need to pay hefty monthly fee for less features and unreliable E911.

JacobsLive, thanks for the info.

Interesting. I suspect they are using someone's old GSM network, or piggy backing on it somehow. That means coverage area may be spotty. So people who can't get good internet might also find they can't get cellular coverage either.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Interesting. I suspect they are using someone's old GSM network, or piggy backing on it somehow. That means coverage area may be spotty. So people who can't get good internet might also find they can't get cellular coverage either.
    StraitTalk is a MVNO for all major cellphone networks. I am not sure which network they use for home phone service. With the map shown in "red" in the signup page, I suspect they use verizon network. I use them for my cellular connections on AT&T network after I ditched AT&T postpaid plan. I am pretty happy with it.

I wouldn't let straight talk concern you in any way, just keep on plugging away with what you are doing.

Though I am a Master Dealer/Distributor with them as well but I focus on cell phones/smart phones plans.

if any of you would like to become a dealer/distributor in your area and or just want to add this as an additional service to your product offerings let me know. And I can get you setup saving you hundreds of dollars on the application fees.

eatld, check your pm
    Quote Originally Posted by eatld View Post
    I wouldn't let straight talk concern you in any way, just keep on plugging away with what you are doing.

Though I am a Master Dealer/Distributor with them as well but I focus on cell phones/smart phones plans.

if any of you would like to become a dealer/distributor in your area and or just want to add this as an additional service to your product offerings let me know. And I can get you setup saving you hundreds of dollars on the application fees.