Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Charlie Tester"

Default Re: "Charlie Tester"

Is my collection of knackered ATA's from VOIPO about to get bigger

Quote Originally Posted by GTOJim View Post
    What worked for me last time I had a call waiting was to use the flash button to answer the incoming call. When the call ended I hung up rather than pushing the flash button to get back to the previous caller. Hanging up caused the phone to ring, answering the phone got me back to the original caller.
    When ever I used the flash button to go back to the first call I always lost the caller.

Don't know if hanging up to end the conversation with the second caller will always work but it worked the one time I tried it, got me back to the first caller.

Update: Call just came in while I was on the phone, the process I described above failed. I lost the first caller.
    Tim

I received a GS-502 this afternoon. It fixed the call waiting issue of not being able to flash back to the first caller after receiving a second phone call.

The GS-502 activates the voice mail indicator light on my Panasonic phones when there is a new voice message.

Thank you
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by GTOJim View Post
    Tim

I received a GS-502 this afternoon. It fixed the call waiting issue of not being able to flash back to the first caller after receiving a second phone call.

The GS-502 activates the voice mail indicator light on my Panasonic phones when there is a new voice message.

Thank you
    Jim
    Glad to hear. Let us know if you run into any more issues.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook