Thread: Call Routing - Incoming (Requested Feature)

Default Call Routing - Incoming (Requested Feature)

Hello,
    Could we please get an extra database field for the Incoming Call Routing so that we can specify which virtual phone # that is being called that we want it applied to? I imagine it wouldn't be very hard to do, and would be of great benefit to people with multiple numbers.
    Thanks

Default Re: Call Routing - Incoming (Requested Feature)

Hello... I understand you probably have a lot of other things more important than my post that you have to do during your work day, but i did post this 11 days ago... As a paying customer i'd at least expect an acknowledgement my feedback/suggestion was read by the voipo staff and passed onto someone for discussion/consideration.... Also any response back of thoughts/stance voipo might have on the matter would be helpful and appreciated...
    Thank you..

Sorry for the lack of reply. This actually isn't a support forum.

This forum is more for customers to interact and help each other and it's not monitored by our support team on a regular basis. While we do sometimes interact on this forum, it's not intended for official support purposes and anything you need a response to should be e-mailed to support@voipo.com.

Please send your request to support@voipo.com and we can add it to our suggestion list for future development consideration.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 01-21-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Sorry for the lack of reply. This actually isn't a support forum.

This forum is more for customers to interact and help each other and it's not monitored by our support team on a regular basis. While we do sometimes interact on this forum, it's not intended for official support purposes and anything you need a response to should be e-mailed to support@voipo.com.

Please send your request to support@voipo.com and we can add it to our suggestion list for future development consideration.
    Thank you for your time/response Tim.. I'm sorry, I've seen you guys responding so often here, i assumed it was an official support venue.. I'll send my ideas via email. Thanks again!