Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Design, Templates, etc

Default Design, Templates, etc

The forum, helpdesk and some other areas will be getting the new header/footer elements for our website integrated into them this week.

If you see the forum looking a little odd while these changes are being made, that is why. Just give it a few minutes to clear up.

This won't affect vPanel...only forums, helpdesk and similar future public facing sites.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Design, Templates, etc

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    The forum, helpdesk and some other areas will be getting the new header/footer elements for our website integrated into them this week.

If you see the forum looking a little odd while these changes are being made, that is why. Just give it a few minutes to clear up.

This won't affect vPanel...only forums, helpdesk and similar future public facing sites.
    ;-( I was still hoping for some identification of the account type in play in the logo or title on top for example. 'VOIPo Residential' vs. 'VOIPo Express' vs. [plug in 'Carrier-Phoenix' or whatever down the line ;-) ].

It would help ensure small things, like signing up for the virtual number in the right type of account! It would also help verify that one is in the right account when checking call logs etc. Just something to help out the inattentive or 'older' minds that tend to wander and wonder!

Does the new forum theme work for everyone here now?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Does the new forum theme work for everyone here now?
    It works, but the width has diminished considerably. Was it meant to do so?

Yeah this is the header from the new website which is that width to be compatible with different resolutions down to 800x600.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Thumbs up Re: Design, Templates, etc

Looks nice! The width is narrower. I cant tell yet if that is easier on the eyes.

I think we are all waiting for the ONLINE sign to flash so we can talk to the VOIPo babe!

(Did I just say that??!) LOL

TJ

Yeah this is the header from the new website which is that width to be compatible with different resolutions down to 800x600.
    Do you suppose that customers who are daring enough to switch to VOIP, still function on 800x600?

It's good to see consistency between the sites. One thing I noticed is that when accessing the support or knowledgebase sites from inside the billing portal, you get both headers--the new header is within the billing header. Accessing these pages also changes the color scheme (slightly) in the billing tabs--the font on the tabs becomes black.

Do you intend to import this header to the billing portal? If so, can you have it 'skip' the header when accessing the support/knowledgebase pages from the billing system?

Loads perfect now and looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by fisamo View Post
    It's good to see consistency between the sites. One thing I noticed is that when accessing the support or knowledgebase sites from inside the billing portal, you get both headers--the new header is within the billing header. Accessing these pages also changes the color scheme (slightly) in the billing tabs--the font on the tabs becomes black.

Do you intend to import this header to the billing portal? If so, can you have it 'skip' the header when accessing the support/knowledgebase pages from the billing system?
    The "inside" header in Tickets/KB within billing needs to go.

We'd planned on the vPanel and Billing to just use the current vPanel theme. Do you guys think we should add this new header to it as well? I hadn't planned on us doing that, but now that you mention it I can see where it could work.

Any opinions on whether to use this header/design and put "vPanel" and "Billing" inside of it so we're 100% consistent on all sites or just leave vPanel as is?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com