Thread: Down two days! Help!

Default Down two days! Help!

Brandon! Someone! My service is down two days. I waited, thinking it would come back! It didn't. I get dial tone, the digits go out, but the call goes to fast busy/reorder tone after maybe ten seconds. Calls to "1-2-3" voice mail get the same result. When i call in, it gives the far end 7-9 rings, then gives THEM a fast busy. At this end, I hear no rings. My router is a Grandstream HT502. The service I'm currently connected to is Verizon FIOS. It's been fine for over a year and works on Comcast, too. Or has, until yesterday. Any suggestions or bulletins about the service in general?

Thanks!
    Last edited by toocrazy2yoo; 01-30-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Default Re: Down two days! Help!

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing.

There are zero network issues at this time.

Have you already opened a ticket? If so please PM and or reply with information in order that I may further look into this for you.

Please keep in mind that this is not a support forum -- and VOIPo may or may not have seen your request for help so a ticket is always a good starting point for resolution / help.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Your adapter may have become unprovisioned. I'm finding this happens quite a bit with the ht-502's. Since you get a dial tone, press *** then 12. Is your WAN port access disabled?
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

Also, look under devices in your control panel. Is it showing your HT-502 as connected?
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!