Thread: Need second full-service line, not virtual number.

Default Need second full-service line, not virtual number.

Need a second line.

We have two phone lines; one for me and one for my wife. I switched my line over to VOIPo and am very satisfied. My wife is interested in doing the same. She wants a full service line, like mine, not just a virtual number. She wants full control of all the features that will only affect her phone.

I have a Grandstream HT702 with imputs for Line 1 and Line 2. Can we get a full-service second line with a ported number (from Century Link) to work with the Grandstream that we have? Or do we need a second ATA?

I don’t know anything about settings or ports or other technical stuff. I’m hoping I can just plug the new full-service line into the Grandstream like I did the first time.

If this is possible, anyone know what is the cost of another full service line.

Notes: currently ATA plugged into Linksys E3000; have Comcast cable internet

Default Re: Need second full-service line, not virtual number.

Yes, just contact support@voipo.com and we can handle this manually for you and create a full 2nd account (normal pricing) but assign it to the 2nd port. You don't need 2 ATAs if you want it setup that way.

Just contact support and explain this is what you want. Include the plan you want and the number to be ported and they can get it setup very easily for you.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook