Thread: Enhancement? Show any current action for phone number in history

Default Enhancement? Show any current action for phone number in history

I have been inundated with telemarketing calls. When I go into the history in vpanel and click on the number I get a drop-down where I can select an action. I'd like to have that pop-up show me if I've already selected an action for that number as I sometimes forget which numbers I've already blacklisted. I don't know if this is already on an enhancement list but I'd find it useful.

Thanks!

VOIPoClay Guest

Default Re: Enhancement? Show any current action for phone number in history

Hello,

This is a great idea and appreciate your contribution!!

For now you can check under Features > Call Routes to see blacklisted/blocked numbers.

Thanks!
    Clay

Just FYI, it will only enter the selected number in call routes once, so if you add it multiple times it will only appear once. Also, if you enter it more than once and it has a different option, it will change that option to the latest choice. For example, if you enter it as 'busy signal' the first time and you re-add later with the 'voicemail' option. the number will only listed in call routes as voicemail, the 'busy signal' option will be removed.

Also, you cannot enter the same number for both incoming and outgoing call blocks

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoClay View Post
    Hello,

This is a great idea and appreciate your contribution!!

For now you can check under Features > Call Routes to see blacklisted/blocked numbers.

Thanks!
    Clay
    I realized I could scroll through that list as a workaround...just thought it would be nice to have it right in the pop-up when I'm deciding what to do. I've now got a lot of numbers in my blacklisted/blocked numbers.