Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VOIPo BETA Ending Today

Default Re: VOIPo BETA Ending Today

Quote Originally Posted by gatorrobin View Post
    Basically everything needs to go to sales@voipo.com

They can provide you with a GS ATA and the price.

Tim monitors most of those emails anyway.

He replied to another poster here that you can order a second founders plan by the 15th.
    Personally I think this is a fair question to be posted and replied to publicly - several of the testers did not get ATA's, and VOIPo's stance on this is something I'm sure several of us will be asking.

A second founder's plan - what a cool idea!
    I'm interested - especially if a GS would come with it?

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by ilhy View Post
    Hi Tim,

For the "founder plan", could we get a ATA from Voipo? And if I want to add a new line, it still in the founder plan, right?

Congrats.

Ilhy
    We'll let you guys add additional lines on the Founders plan through the cutoff point.

The pricing for that assumes there's already an ATA, but if you do need an ATA, just add the $29.95 setup fee and we'll ship one out free. Just e-mail us after ordering to have that added.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

If you have anything pending for existing accounts billing wise right now or a ticket in for virtual numbers, etc please be patient. We have a lot of them coming in and will be batching them up and going through them all likely on Monday.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Personally I think this is a fair question to be posted and replied to publicly - several of the testers did not get ATA's, and VOIPo's stance on this is something I'm sure several of us will be asking.
    I didn't say it wasn't a fair question nor that it shouldn't have been posted publicly. But since the exact same question had already been asked and answered by Tim, I was just trying to get an answer to the second poster of the same question quicker since Tim is so busy.
    Last edited by gatorrobin; 09-05-2008 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorrobin View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't a fair question nor that it shouldn't have been posted publicly.
    But my first question was to get an ATA from Voipo for my first line, not the second line. I haven't get an ATA during the beta test period.

Ilhy

I joined on August 15th to late to become a member of the Founders Club. How about a Charter Members Club for those who sign up early? J/K there always has to be one person.

I don't think Tim sleeps. Tim replied to an e-mail at 1:18am Pacific time, just minutes after receiving my note. I had visions of my e-mail causing an alarm to go off waking up Tim in the middle night. Texas is a couple of hours ahead of us living on the west coast. He replied at 3:18am his time. Man that is service.

So far I am very happy with VOIPo..

Now that I buttered up the boss where's my Charter Membership? J/K Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by GTOJim View Post
    I joined on August 15th to late to become a member of the Founders Club. How about a Charter Members Club for those who sign up early? J/K there always has to be one person.

I don't think Tim sleeps. Tim replied to an e-mail at 1:18am Pacific time, just minutes after receiving my note. I had visions of my e-mail causing an alarm to go off waking up Tim in the middle night. Texas is a couple of hours ahead of us living on the west coast. He replied at 3:18am his time. Man that is service.

So far I am very happy with VOIPo..

Now that I buttered up the boss where's my Charter Membership? J/K Hehehe
    Glad to hear. Feel free to go post a review at DSLReport. Callcentric is catching up this week
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by ilhy View Post
    But my first question was to get an ATA from Voipo for my first line, not the second line. I haven't get an ATA during the beta test period.

Ilhy
    E-mail sales@voipo.com and we'll get you taken care of.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Tim, I know you're incredibly busy right now so I'll ask this question here in hopes that someone else knows the answer. If we're already paying customers on the founders plan, then we need do nothing more correct ? No need to click on the link and go through signup again......