Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: VOIPo BETA Ending Today

Default Re: VOIPo BETA Ending Today

Quote Originally Posted by Montano View Post
    Tim, I know you're incredibly busy right now so I'll ask this question here in hopes that someone else knows the answer. If we're already paying customers on the founders plan, then we need do nothing more correct ? No need to click on the link and go through signup again......
    Right. If you're already on it and don't have other numbers to add like virtual numbers or express, you're all set.

The only thing that'll happen is that sometime next week you'll notice your renewal date being bumped up as if ordered on 10/1.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Thumbs up Re: VOIPo BETA Ending Today

I'm jumping on the second number bandwagon with the GS.
    Its a steal, but SHHHHHHHHH...... don't tell Tim!

Instead of a Virtual FL number, I'll just keep a full service number for a second outgoing.

It would be cool if they could both send my 734-437-xxxx DID, but in any case, I'm glad it got mentioned - just wouldn't have thought it would be allowed. With BroadvoxDirect I was paying $40 a month for two lines (one device).

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Glad to hear. Feel free to go post a review at DSLReport. Callcentric is catching up this week
    Tim

We can't have that, just posted a positive review.

Yesterday was the 15th so I wanted to post an update.

We're likely going to do the audit and go through every single item in billing early next week. Any renewal dates, etc will be corrected at that time. Anything not linked will be linked then.

If any last minute signups come in in the next few days, we'll honor them. Once the link stops working though, that's the cutoff for Founder's plan.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

The audit will be done this week finally. Anything that was not previously converted will be suspended.

First, we're going to go through ALL the orders in billing and verify all the account linking is done.

Then we're going through vPanel to double check that all billing profiles linked in it are valid.

Once we do those two things, anything left will be suspended. If you have virtual numbers or anything you need to keep that you know you haven't ordered yet, please e-mail sales@voipo.com and let us know what you need done and the billing term you'd like (monthly/yearly) so we can get them linked before they're canceled.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

at this point, my billing page does not show any of my stuff I had signed up for. Is this normal?

https://billing.voipo.com/clientarea...ction=products
    Last edited by chpalmer; 09-28-2008 at 05:40 PM.
    I Void Warranties.

Quote Originally Posted by chpalmer View Post
    at this point, my billing page does not show any of my stuff I had signed up for. Is this normal?

https://billing.voipo.com/clientarea...ction=products
    If it hasn't been linked yet for some reason, then yes. As long as you know you ordered, don't worry about it.

Once we go through the first audit of linking every single order, then that'll clear up.

I'll post when we've completed each phase of the audit so everyone knows when to double check their accounts.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Any update on this yet as our account still shows as order pending and isn't linked to our number yet. Thanks!

I elected not to pick up VOIPO as a paid provider. My plug was pulled yesterday (Sunday Oct 12). thank you for the hospitality and courtesies, and good luck to you all!

VOIPoJustin Guest

The first phase of the billing audit has been completed. Please log in to your billing system and confirm that everything you have ordered is listed with the appropriate phone numbers and renewal dates. If you encounter any issues, please email support@voipo.com before we finalize the audit process.