Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VM Stutter Tone Stuck?

Default Re: VM Stutter Tone Stuck?

This is on the bug list for Ray to look at first thing Monday morning since he wrote the VMWI script. Should be able to fix it relatively quickly and see if we can figure out why it has had issues.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Same issue for me this weekend. Deleted voice mail messages but adapter still has blinking green light, also getting the stutter tone. After power cycling the adapter everything seems ok.

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Quote Originally Posted by usa2k View Post
    It would be nice if there were voice messages (and you erase all), or no voice messages, and when you exit the Voice Mail system, it would send a clear VMWI, and clear the stutter tone. That way if it glitched, it could catch it on the next check.
    lol that only works for plans priced 11 dollars and up.

VOIPoRay Guest

As of right now, MWI should be correct. It should also be updated hourly.

I'm just curious how people were deleting messages when the MWI wasn't turning off... by web or phone. Both methods should be working, but it would be nice to know.

I was pressing 7 to delete the message through the phone. I haven't used the web interface much yet.
    Scott

I just deleted two voice mail messages from this morning. Adapter still has blinking green light and have stutter tone 30 minutes after deleting messages.

Messages deleted via phone.

VOIPoJustin Guest

Currently the MSI is getting toggled each hour; I imagine we will be re-adjusting the refresh rate of this to a much smaller window, or re-addressing the issue in the near future to make it much more instantaneous (and practical).

With that said let us know if it doesn't stop after another 30 minutes..
    Last edited by VOIPoJustin; 10-20-2008 at 01:04 PM.

This afternoon I came home to find the VMI light flashing on my 286. Calling the VM indicated I had no new messages. After hanging up from VM the light continued to flash. I power cycled the ATA and now we are good.

Could this be from VIOPo making changes and our adapters falling out.

96% of the time I check VM via phone and delete using 7.

Basically when we moved to the new voicemail system, the MWI notification stuff had to be redone. It doesn't seem to be working as intended so we've just now decided to just roll out the old MWI/stutter notification stuff that we used in the past with the old VM system.

This way it'll be instant and working 100% of the time again.

I'm told this should be in place by the end of the day or worst case tomorrow.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Basically when we moved to the new voicemail system, the MWI notification stuff had to be redone. It doesn't seem to be working as intended so we've just now decided to just roll out the old MWI/stutter notification stuff that we used in the past with the old VM system.

This way it'll be instant and working 100% of the time again.

I'm told this should be in place by the end of the day or worst case tomorrow.
    Just to throw in my experience, I have VM disabled. Just to check, I dial 123 and put in my PW and the recording reads the menu...telling me to push 1 for...etc., and to push # to exit.
    Shouldn't the selections indicate whether you have new or saved..and shouldn't the # exit you. It seems that the selections are not responding.
    I have no problem elsewhere with DTMF functioning..