Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: VM Stutter Tone Stuck?

Default Re: VM Stutter Tone Stuck?

Quote Originally Posted by GTOJim View Post
    Her pain management plan is to control the pain using oral medications until she heals. The pain management doc put her on a stronger oral medication. So far it seems to be working out ok. Broken ribs are her biggest problem, very painful injury. The doc said the first two weeks are the most painful. Takes two weeks for the bones to start sticking together, eight weeks for them to heal. He added that sometimes the pain can continue. She has surprised everyone with how well she is doing. Every day I see an improvement. I don't think her pain will continue after her bones heal.
    She has had a couple of melt downs from the mental trauma of her accident. I'm afraid this will take the greatest amount of time to heal.

I'm sorry if I hijacked the topic of Voice Mail Indicator light. Maybe some of this should be done by IM.

Jim
    Hi, Jim....

No apologies necessary. You happen to be affiliated with an awfully nice group of caring people who wish you and your wife the very best for a quick recovery.

I'm sure I speak for everyone, so don't hesitate to keep us informed.

burris

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Quote Originally Posted by burris View Post
    Hi, Jim....

No apologies necessary. You happen to be affiliated with an awfully nice group of caring people who wish you and your wife the very best for a quick recovery.

I'm sure I speak for everyone, so don't hesitate to keep us informed.

burris
    Yup, I second what Burris said.
    And the next time any of us are in the Bay area, we are going to drop by for drinks.......

I am not the most vocal of the group, but please keep us informed as we keep your wife and your family in our thoughts.

I cannot get rid of the stutter tones, no new voicemail and I keep checking.
    Plus I cannot find where to put a ticket in, for gods sake please get a working website up.

Quote Originally Posted by quattrohead View Post
    I cannot get rid of the stutter tones, no new voicemail and I keep checking.
    Plus I cannot find where to put a ticket in, for gods sake please get a working website up.
    Hmmm!

I just went to the panel and all my info, including the ticket tabs were working.

This is where I went..

https://billing.voipo.com/clientarea.php

You are right, that is there and working fine. I just need to bookmark it.\
    But the bottom line remains, its about time the website was sorted.

An update on my wife:

She came home late Monday afternoon, very happy to be home. We have been busy taking her to doctors appointments etc. She has other areas that are getting painful, that were not previously painful Trama doctor said her brain can only process a certain amount of pain, warned her this could possibly happen as painful areas heal, other areas may start hurting.

She's getting a little frustrated because she is limited in what she is able to do. I told her this is a good sign, means she is feeling better but it's going to take time for her to heal. Most of the day she out of bed, moving around or in a recliner reading or watching TV. She still needs a nap or two during the day.

Yesterday a doctor told her the Trama doctor is optimistic in saying it takes two weeks for her broken bones (ribs) to start sticking together. This doc said it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks.

She still has a shoulder that really bothers her, something that may need some follow up a bit later.

Her left eye has not been opening all the way since the accident. Today she visited with an eye doctor, he is confident that it will be ok, a nerve just needs time to heal, might take 3 months to completely heal.

The good news, she is doing really great, considering she has been through.

Again a big thank you to everyone for your prayers, the prayers have really helped.

Back on topic, my VMI keeps flashing even though there are no new messages.

Jim

Glad to hear the wife is on the mend Jim, takes a while.

Meanwhile, I was sent a 502 to fix the stutter tone and it worked.....for a while !!!
    Now its back, so I call and left a message with the intention of deleting it and hoping that would fix it.
    Wellll, I did not get an email with the VM and the system thinks there is no message left, including the online system. I know I left a message, the phone was ringing right next to me and I heard my own greeting !!!!!!
    Oh well, putting a ticket in again, better to solve these strange issues now.

Edit to add, tried again and did get a VM this time, email, online and phone all had it.
    Deleted it from the phone, gone from online but phone still stuttering
    Last edited by quattrohead; 11-07-2008 at 08:03 PM.

Thumbs up Re: VM Stutter Tone Stuck?

Been working like a charm om my 286

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by usa2k View Post
    Been working like a charm om my 286
    I guess I could say it's been working overtime for me, VMI doesn't stop..

I had the problem with the 286 and it continues with the 502. The 502 did fix a couple of other problems.