Thread: Horrible prorate policy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Horrible prorate policy

I tried Voipo for eight months. I had to call tech support numerous times and yet people kept telling me their calls won't go through. They said they would prorate the service rate, but they figure out a way to make sure that rate is almost nothing.

Default Re: Horrible prorate policy

Quote Originally Posted by Kasamba View Post
    I tried Voipo for eight months. I had to call tech support numerous times and yet people kept telling me their calls won't go through. They said they would prorate the service rate, but they figure out a way to make sure that rate is almost nothing.

We offer a full money back guartantee within the first 30 days.

After 30 days, we prorate based on the monthly price. In order to get the prepaid pricing discount, you'd need to keep service for the entire term of the discount period. If you cancel before that, we simply bill you for the months you used at the regular price and that's how we calculate the prorate.

It would not be fair for us to give someone the discounted price if they only kept service for a few months since it's a discount that customers only get for committing to a term.

Most of our competitors don't issue any refunds at all if you cancel early so we feel this policy is more than fair.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook