Since the first one was locked here's another.

It would be nice to see a comprehensive and thoughtful response from VoIPo on this, but so far they have not been any help.

I highly recommend that you DO NOT choose VoIPo as a reseller provider or to use any service you want supported for the following reasons:

• It doesn't work: since January we have repeatedly had issues with our service going completely down almost reliably.
o The situation has deteriorated starting in January and has only gotten worse
• They will not support the product because there is no phone support for these issues you must submit a ticket - to which they respond with the following explanations:
o It's an upstream issue we corrected (that doesn't absolve you of supporting your customers)
o It was a database corruption issue (someone isn't handling the software side well)
o There's no issue at all try it now (it magically fixed itself and nobody is buying that)
• Haphazard communication on porting: they offer no level of support on when and if a port happens..it just happens. This does not work well for a business or anybody that wants to have some level of certainty on when their port will happen. This is possible with carriers such as Level3 and others that offer e-bonded port triggering.

They do not respond with a good resolution, and the problems continue on with no regard or sympathy for the customer. We occasionally got some accidental honest responses that equated to them having database corruption issues. I would certainly never try to rely on them for “always on” service. If you want a VoIP service that mostly works -- go for it. But, I wouldn’t count on you agreeing with their tagline for very long “the likeable phone company.” I have not received any refunds for down-time nor ever been offered any. It has been the worst experience I’ve ever had with a company that sales a service they aren’t even willing to fully support. As a customer we paid over $3,000 a month for an account with VoIPo.

Fyi - I have email responses admitting to the issues directly. The moment I started posting reviews the only claim is that it doesn't work well with our service. I challenge any voipo to provide evidence that over 90% of our issues have not been a direct result of an issue on the VoIPo side.