Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Small business features

Default Re: Small business features

Quote Originally Posted by JacobsLive View Post
    So far I found the system is simple and very straight forward.

Some additional information would be grateful. I am posting this here because the answers would be helpful for another beta testers as well.

1. What are the uploaded .mp3 file requirement? I have tested some clips with 128kbps and they are not playing back when tried to certain extensions (IVR, VoiceMail etc)
    2. Currently there is no option to set a call transfer to a sip address using a voipo main number? Will that be considered so that we can test the PBX/IVR from an external network?

Suggestions:
    Adding music or recording playback while the call is being transferred to an extension would be nice in addition to hold on music as others already requested.
    Thanks for the feedback. How does the functionality compare to what you're currently using?

1) This will need to be answered by a developer. We'll get back to you.

2) Yes, you can use SIP addresses throughout VOIPo. In your vPanel, just put a SIP address (format sip:123@domain.com) instead of a phone number as the forwarding destination and it should route to the SIP address.

3) Music on hold should already be there if the SIP client sends the hold signaling. Did you test it and get silence or just suggesting?

4) We'll add music during transfer to suggestion list.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Does the sip address forwarding work in resellers accounts also? I've tried that method and the sip address does not save.
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Does the sip address forwarding work in resellers accounts also? I've tried that method and the sip address does not save.
    It should but a developer would need to confirm. They may have not accounted for that in the error checking. What page are you trying it on that's not taking it?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

On the features first page under forwarding on any reseller control panel account, there is only the option to forward a phone number.
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

Smile Re: Small business features

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. How does the functionality compare to what you're currently using?

1) This will need to be answered by a developer. We'll get back to you.

2) Yes, you can use SIP addresses throughout VOIPo. In your vPanel, just put a SIP address (format sip:123@domain.com) instead of a phone number as the forwarding destination and it should route to the SIP address.

3) Music on hold should already be there if the SIP client sends the hold signaling. Did you test it and get silence or just suggesting?

4) We'll add music during transfer to suggestion list.
    Hi Tim, thanks for getting back to me.

I guess it would be too early to compare the functionality features VOIPO PBX Vs the one I am using now though there are many identical features, but UI is way different. But I will be able to compare them eventually.

1. Yes I have opened a ticket and Brandon is following up on it.
    2. I know SIP URL call forwarding is possible with Local Express account, but on the residential account it doesn't work. - CORRECTION: It is working, not sure what happened earlier, on a third attempt it worked
    3. [S]I could not test them as currently I cannot find a way where I can assign an extension to any SIP client or ATA.
    It would be great to add them to the knowledge base - currently there is no way I can set up a password for extension. Without password cannot configure ATA/SIP Client
    [/S]. - Never mind, figured that out too, any extension can't be SIP user. When creating extension, SIP profile should be selected!
    4. Thanks for considering that feature.

Oh btw, is it possible to move that captcha field to the bottom? May be just above "Post Icons"
    Last edited by JacobsLive; 07-30-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Added/corrected information

Thumbs up Re: Small business features

Great! I have completed my initial test calls and found it is great and vast possibilities are there.

Btw, that hold on music is so boring It would be great if users can upload announcements/custom music to use as hold on music.

May be your developer can share the file format of that hold on music so that we can create custom messages using the same parameters.

Tim, regarding your question about comparison: After my initial tests, there is no comparison With your cloud PBX I can see outstanding possibilities than my current provider. Adding a little more spices, I guess you are ready to roll
    Last edited by JacobsLive; 07-30-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobsLive View Post
    Hi Tim, thanks for getting back to me.

I guess it would be too early to compare the functionality features VOIPO PBX Vs the one I am using now though there are many identical features, but UI is way different. But I will be able to compare them eventually.

1. Yes I have opened a ticket and Brandon is following up on it.
    2. I know SIP URL call forwarding is possible with Local Express account, but on the residential account it doesn't work. - CORRECTION: It is working, not sure what happened earlier, on a third attempt it worked
    3. [S]I could not test them as currently I cannot find a way where I can assign an extension to any SIP client or ATA.
    It would be great to add them to the knowledge base - currently there is no way I can set up a password for extension. Without password cannot configure ATA/SIP Client
    [/S]. - Never mind, figured that out too, any extension can't be SIP user. When creating extension, SIP profile should be selected!
    4. Thanks for considering that feature.

Oh btw, is it possible to move that captcha field to the bottom? May be just above "Post Icons"
    Glad to hear. Flexibility was a big factor in how we set things up. More or less with everything being an extension and every extension being a usable SIP address, there's virtually unlimited routing possibilities and it covers a ton of scenarios.

I'm sure the hold music can be adjusted.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

The ability to add your own music on hold is important, afterall many companies have a custom message and not standard music. The reseller or customer should have the ability to upload mp3 or wave for the chosen account.

Quote Originally Posted by redoneusa View Post
    The ability to add your own music on hold is important, afterall many companies have a custom message and not standard music. The reseller or customer should have the ability to upload mp3 or wave for the chosen account.
    This is on our feedback list.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

so where is the best place to report bugs for PBX beta testers?