Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Small business features

Default Small business features

Instead of sending in a ticket I thought I would address this question to the forums.

Near the beginning of this year I recall a discussion about rolling out a bunch of new features for the small business user. I am now at the point where I really need to start taking advantage of items like individual extensions. Are these features nearing completion or are they still more of a wish list? Love the service but I may need to move one of my accounts away shortly if they aren't really imminent.

Thanks.

Default Re: Small business features

I too wish if VOIPO had business featured plans. I recently signed up with phone [dot] com for my business line. Bit expensive but competitive and they have pretty much everything you need as a virtual PBX system.

We actually have a PBX product that we've finished development on and we're putting finishing touches on. Still polishing things up, but it's virtually ready to go.

Just snapped a shot for you guys:

http://i.imgur.com/SCsrKge.png

We're very excited about it. It's been designed to be very very flexible and our pricing model for it is very different form what most of our competitors are offering.

Here is a basic overview of the functionality we have in it. Don't quote me on this in case we end up making any last minute changes though...

Unlimited extensions

Custom domain

IVRs/menus

Static and dynamic hung groups/calls (to extensions or external numbers like cell phones)

External/forward only extensions

Announce only extensions

Voicemail boxes (individual or share group boxes)

Time/Schedule based routing (such as during biz hours and outside of biz hours)

Every feature is an extension

Every extension has a SIP address

Each user extension has their own portal login to manage their ext

Everything listed is done and in place. We're just doing more testing and we'll be starting up public BETA soon.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Thanks Tim,

I will hold tight for the moment. Looking forward to trying these features all out.

Looks great!

If you want a test dummy I may just be the ticket...

Last edited by chpalmer; 07-10-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    I Void Warranties.

We have a few BETA slots open if anyone wants to try out the PBX system. Keep in mind that it should NOT be used for production use and is for testing only at this time.

If you're interested in helping test it, please e-mail beta@voipo.com and tell us who you are and a little about your experience.

We'll be sending out invitations to a handful of people that will let you setup a PBX "server" to test on. For external calling on it, you can use any BYOD credentials (VOIPo or non-VOIPo).

Think of this service as a "PBX Server in the Cloud". We'll be adding basic documentation at http://www.voipo.com/help/article/pb...-info-106.html as we move forward in the BETA roll-out.

Again, if interested in testing, e-mail beta@voipo.com.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Started playing with this today. Very nice... I need to get a couple of IP phones ordered up now.
    I Void Warranties.

What do you think of what you've seen so far and the functionality in it?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Oh Nice! Will try to get into your beta testing. Sending the request now

So far I found the system is simple and very straight forward.

Some additional information would be grateful. I am posting this here because the answers would be helpful for another beta testers as well.

1. What are the uploaded .mp3 file requirement? I have tested some clips with 128kbps and they are not playing back when tried to certain extensions (IVR, VoiceMail etc)
    2. Currently there is no option to set a call transfer to a sip address using a voipo main number? Will that be considered so that we can test the PBX/IVR from an external network?

Suggestions:
    Adding music or recording playback while the call is being transferred to an extension would be nice in addition to hold on music as others already requested.