Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Default Re: PBX BETA Testing (Will be Available for Resellers)

Quote Originally Posted by redoneusa View Post
    I sent an email requesting access. I work with an organization currently actively selling a cloud based PBX under a white label agreement. Certainly I would be able to provide feedback on features and some basic testing functions also.

Looking forward to your response. Thanks!
    Great, we'd love to hear your feedback.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Will there be a forum for questions and feedback just for the hosted PBX product? I had some starting questions and was wondering where is best to place them?

Does anyone know what format the IRV audio must be? I've tried uploading wav and mp3, but does not playback.

Wingsohot, try 16bit, 8kHz, mono, pcm .wav files. I haven't tried it yet, but that format is common for many other systems. Let us know.

Will there be a forum for questions and feedback just for the hosted PBX product? I had some starting questions and was wondering where is best to place them?
    beta@voipo.com
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Does anyone know what format the IRV audio must be? I've tried uploading wav and mp3, but does not playback.
    I'll have to have a developer confirm the formats. The system is built on Freeswitch so it's the formats it supports if anyone is familiar. I'll get a developer to confirm though.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 07-31-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

To help you guys BETA test without having to use your existing/live phone numbers, we added a page within the PBXes to order free temporary phone numbers to use for testing during the BETA. You can route these numbers to any extension within your PBX.

This should allow you to better test without having to use your live numbers.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Anyone have any idea, approximately how long it will be before the business pbx system will be made live for resellers under their brand, and the approximate cost?

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    To help you guys BETA test without having to use your existing/live phone numbers, we added a page within the PBXes to order free temporary phone numbers to use for testing during the BETA. You can route these numbers to any extension within your PBX.

This should allow you to better test without having to use your live numbers.
    No clear ETA has been mentioned though the feeling is that it will be available shortly. Price has been indicated in the arena of $25 per month resell format that currently exists.

But until its all formally released nobody can say I am sure. That's the early indications from Tim's posts.

No clear ETA has been mentioned though the feeling is that it will be available shortly. Price has been indicated in the arena of $25 per month resell format that currently exists.

But until its all formally released nobody can say I am sure. That's the early indications from Tim's posts.
    I don't think that price was for resellers, only non reseller accounts.