I've been a Voipo customer for over a year and have their 1200 minute international plan. We usually are well within the limits of 1200 minutes. This month we had a family member visiting and they went over the allotted 1200 minutes. There was no email or any notification that we were going over the limit. Today I get a surprise bill via email. I called the support to ask and they said that there is no provision of any notification for usage or if you are nearing your allocated quote.

This is just a bad business practice. Even the website won't allow you to see the total number of minutes used! If you really want to know the usage you need to sit down with a calculator and add the minutes while most other telecom companies will allow you to see the usage total on their website. Companies like verizon give you apps to check the usage in real time and also send out texts when you are nearing the limit.

Does VOIPO believes in keeping the customer in dark and making money off them?

Would VOIPO care to comment on this? Or do I need to take this to BBB?

EDIT : Here is a link to my post from 6/2012 where I suggested this feature. http://www.voipo.com/forums/showthre...ackage?p=27040