Thread: charges ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Yay!!! :D

Edited: The following is my original posting - as of today, Thursday morning 6.17.10, it has been resolved! Thanks Tim! : )

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

I tried to order several times but each time it said there was an error and to contact Voipo via an email they provided ...

sent the email, but the clock was ticking on the offer, so went back in to talk via the chat room (telephone only available M-F) -

talking with "Cody" while trying to order - he finally figured I needed to contact my visa card holder since it wouldn't go thru.

asked about using PayPal instead, but it wasn't showing up in the $15 /mo plan - Cody said it's only available for the yearly plan - said, fine, I'll do that

but when tried to do the yearly via the paypal, I found I needed to set up the payment thingy within PayPal - told Cody I'd get back to them (they were closing in an hour - argh!!! )

- so I go into my email to confirm set up and ...

omg! multiple charges! the orders DID go thru - all 4 of them - despite the message each time that there was an error and to contact Voipo

Cody says the error wasn't on their end ... tap, tap, tap ... (ok, who sent that message, Cody??!!?? sheesh!)

and that they would have to review it before issuing a refund - and wouldn't be issuing a refund until after several days!! omg!

and! AND! --

each order, I requested the SAME telephone number - and it never flagged me / prompted me that the number was already taken (that would've helped so that I would figure out that the multiple orders DID go thru, and I would've checked out my Visa account / email to find out) ...
    so theoretically, someone else could've ordered that same number - it showed available every time I resubmitted my charge card info - what's up with that? I don't really get that number after all? or the person who coulda/woulda ordered would not get that number?

I'm just so frustrated ... and no one to "talk" to (Cody was in chat only) until tomorrow...

but all 4 charges are pending right now (sunday night) in my Visa account...

i am so angry i could spit nails ....
    Last edited by CBS; 06-17-2010 at 03:56 AM.