Thread: Support

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Support

That part works for me just fine. Just trying to figure out how to get my sip router with 2 lines setup for local and fax on separate lines in this system yet.

boar,

go to the hardware page, select mac address for your router (assuming you've added it), and then you can change the account for each phone port on your router.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    boar,

go to the hardware page, select mac address for your router (assuming you've added it), and then you can change the account for each phone port on your router.
    It's not as simple as that. If you assign a number to each port, they work but if they call each other they get a busy signal. I've already tried that and that's what I got.

Quick one please, is there an easier and faster process for this already?

Quote Originally Posted by gtvp View Post
    It's not as simple as that. If you assign a number to each port, they work but if they call each other they get a busy signal. I've already tried that and that's what I got.
    it works i have done it all the time before i got a 6 line voip phone. what might be happening is your router could be block one of the lines. can you make 2 calls at once? or i mean can you receive 2 calls at once