The solution was quite easy. I realized I had three pairs of conductors within the phone wire throughout my house. Blue was the primary number, orange was the second number (back in the dial- up ISP days), and green was never used. Blue was being used as my dry DSL (Uverse) connection. I simply moved my DSL over to the green pair changing both the outside connection and DSL jack connection. I then installed a double phone jack as seen in the attached photo. The upper line connected to the green pair (DSL) and the lower line connected to the blue pair and connects with the Grandstream. Since blue is the default pairing for my phone lines, all jacks in my house are no connected. One note, if you have multiple phone lines, you will need to ensure all the blue pairs are connected (I.E. all the blue wire conducters twisted together and all the blue&white conductors twisted together. If you want to run two lines, do the same with the orange pair and use a line 1/2 splitter to combine the line 1 & 2 of the Grandstream.
(Sorry, I tried to upload a small 23kb jpg file, but system says "plug.jpg: This is not a valid image file.")