Thread: Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Disappointed and Why I Cannot Recommend VOIPO

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    I agree with your post.

I do want to clarify the HostGator bit though so there's no confusion. We have a great relationship with HostGator and promote each other's services, but there is no financial connection between the two companies. My business partner is the founder of HostGator and he has a passive stake in VOIPo. Beyond that, there's no financial connection.

HostGator was recently sold to an investment group so my business partner and I are no longer involved with it. Even though HostGator was sold, the two of us still personally own VOIPo and I plan to keep growing it for years to come.
    tim - thanks for the update. i hope the investment company doesn't let things slip on hostgator. : )

my issue so far is in the no caller id thread. from what i can tell another adapter would fix it? i have an AT&T dect 6 phone and heck, would just buy a new 4 piece set if it would fix it too if i knew what would work with the adapter i have. then i also see a push to my adapter could also fix it after resetting it.

just miss that feature a ton and now never answer cause a lot of my calls are junk calls. thankfully i can filter those out online so they just go away in time.

Default Re: Disappointed and Why I Cannot Recommend VOIPO

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
    tim - thanks for the update. i hope the investment company doesn't let things slip on hostgator. : )

my issue so far is in the no caller id thread. from what i can tell another adapter would fix it? i have an AT&T dect 6 phone and heck, would just buy a new 4 piece set if it would fix it too if i knew what would work with the adapter i have. then i also see a push to my adapter could also fix it after resetting it.

just miss that feature a ton and now never answer cause a lot of my calls are junk calls. thankfully i can filter those out online so they just go away in time.
    Support should be able to fix your Incoming Caller ID issue with a firmware update. They will set it up and then once you reboot your adapter it'll update. I replied with more details in your other thread.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook